Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A glimpse into our "everyday life"











7 comments:

LeMira said...

Wow, it looks nice and calm at your house. You must have three angels, and not three little kids!

Erik said...

Wow, I love the pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are!

Ben Arkell said...

Good to see your family is growing so nicely. What cute kids!

Ben & Gina Arkell

www.benandgina.blogspot.com

Elisa said...

Hey i just found your blog, did you tell me you'd started one? I don't think you did :). You're kids are beauties! I hope we get to see you all some time. Next time you're in Utah come visit us! We live in Riverton now

Nataliehlambert said...

Such adorable children. How did you get all of the good genes? Going to a BYU football game tomorrow. Wish you were here!!!!!!!!!!!

Esther said...

Your children are so adorable! You all look like you're doing great! Is it okay that I put link to your blog on my blog?

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

Hey guys!

We got your Christmas Letter back! I guess you have moved since last year! Email me so that we can reconnect ok!

here is my email roniandcoleman@gmail.com and our blog address is roniandcoleman.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Roni and the gang

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers