So, we go there, and right off, I notice that they don't have their romaine lettuce mix on the buffet line, just the iceberg lettuce... hmmm - maybe they're just out?? Nevertheless, we find a table and then Thayne takes the kids to get their food and I notice on a neighbor's plate a different looking breadstick... Uh-Oh!! Panic starts to set in.
My favorite thing at CiCi's - aside from their cinnamon rolls - are their Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks...
When Thayne is done, I set off looking for my breadsticks, only to find this new kind. AHHH! I grab a couple just to see how they compare. They don't...
Luckily, a manager-looking man comes up and asks us how everything is - I ask what happened to their breadsticks - - Apparently they're trying something new at some locations... I tell him that I tried the new ones but LOVED the old ones... so he went to the back and made me a whole pan of the old breadsticks!! YEA!!! (Again, they have GREAT customer service!) This made my night but still - I am still sad that they may be replacing the yummy breadsticks FoReVeR!!
After CiCi's we go to WalMart. We are only getting a few things. I need green and red enchilada sauce. I find the green kind we like the best and look for the red kind... I only find one can. Since the whole family is at Wal-Mart I had everyone scouring the shelves, looking at least for the sauce's place on the shelf if not the actual product... we couldn't find anything.
Today, I go to another Wal-Mart and after another unsucceful search, I ask for help. The worker couldn't find them and went to ask his manager, who reported that our favorite red enchilada sauce has been discontinued...
What are the odds?? Are all my favorite things going to vanish now?? With my luck - maybe...







1 comment:
My favorite ice cream was discontinued too....although that was probably a good thing!!
Post a Comment