Sunday, April 26, 2009

Never Assume...

For Christmas, the kids got some 100 piece puzzles from Grandma and Grandpa Stancliffe. I just assumed they were too hard for the kids and thought we would save them till they got a little older.


Well, the other day the kids saw Princess and McQueen puzzles in the game closet and got all excited - - so we got them out. To my astonishment, not only could Evelyn fix them, but Samuel could too - all by themselves. Way to go kiddos!! - - (They never cease to amaze me!!)

2 comments:

Angela said...

I know, huh! It's so weird how these kids have talents we never knew existed! I never pull out our puzzles anymore. I guess it's time for me to see if my kids have some hidden abilities, too!

Hope you're feeling well!

Sarah and Mike Stancliffe said...

Wow Samuel! You've got the crazy Stancliffe Puzzle Brain or something, because that is not easy. We're still on 24 piecers here. Nice Job!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers