Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Evelyn's First Day of Preschool


Evelyn was so excited to go to Preschool today! I told her on Monday that she would start school on Wednesday and she loved the idea. Just after I told her, Samuel piped up and said - as he lowered his head: "and Evelyn, I will miss you..." He had the sadest face you ever saw, his mouth made a big ol' frown, and his bottom lip was stuck way out in a pout. He was so sincere about too. His comment almost made me cry!! Yea!! My kids DO love each other!! I guess I was so worried about making sure Evelyn was ok with the idea of preschool, I forgot that we all would be affected by her being gone.

I think this will be fun for Evelyn, she just loves learning and it'll be good for her to have a more "structured" situation and an opportunity to make new friends.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers