Here are some of my favorite things Samuel says:
He says this when his food hasn't cooled down enough or if we eat something spicy:
"AH! It's too HOT!! It's too HOT!! What do we have to do?? DRINK!"
This happens everytime we sit down to eat a meal:
"OH NO! I have nothing to drink - Please Mom, Can I have milk please?"
He says this almost everytime Evelyn speaks to him:
"Mom, Evelyn's being RUDE to me!"
He says this when I ask him to go potty:
"No MOM! I wasn't doing the POTTY DANCE!"
When he LOVES what he's eating he says:
"Yummy to my Yummy Tum Tum!!"
We have a favortie "bump" we LOVE to go hit in our Suburban...(for you locals in Fort Worth, it's when you go under the bridge on Dirks before you get to Harris Parkway)... We love to go FAST over the bump and catch a little air - - sometimes the boring cars in front of us slow down too much - - but when we hit it good, Samuel says:
"Mommy, ours car jumped!!"
This is Samuel's favorite joke:
"Why did the doggy climb the roof?"
"To get to the other side to the park!"
The rest of 2022
3 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment