Well, I had another doctor visit today. We even got to have an ultrasound! The kids were sooo excited to see pictures of the baby - - (too bad the pictures are so hard for even adults to figure out what you're looking at!) The kids also got to hear the heartbeat!
The ultrasound technician told us that the baby's foot was about 1/2 inch and the baby was about 4 inches long! We measured the "big kids" feet and found that the baby's foot is the size of Evelyn's baby toe! It was fun to let the kids come to this doctor visit! I LOVE all the cute and curious questions they ask about the baby!
The best part of this visit is that they moved up my due date (only by a week - but I'll take it!) My due date is now August 2nd!!







1 comment:
Wow! Congratulations, I'm excited for you guys!
Post a Comment