Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Moments That Make Me Smile

During Family Home Evening a few weeks ago (May 3rd), Evelyn rested her head on my tummy and the baby kicked! We joked that the baby kicked Evelyn's head... Little did I know how much the kids would like that... Since then the kids will come up and rest on my tummy waiting to be kicked by the baby!

I think Evelyn is the only one of the kids who has really felt the baby kick. Whenever I think to call over Samuel or Hyrum to feel the baby kicking, she stops. Oh well - there's still time... 68 days and counting... ;)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers