Saturday, May 23, 2009

We Won the Lottery!!


Evelyn is officially registered for Kindergarten! We are soooo excited!! Evelyn has been accepted into Harmony Science Academy! For those of you not familiar with the school/application process, it is a Charter School and is very competitive to get into. There is only 1 kindergarten class (24 kids) and last year there were 500 applicants!! :0 Yeah.

Because of the demand, there is a 'lottery' to decide who gets into the Kindergarten class... we got an email telling us we WON THE LOTTERY! YAHOO! We are very excited and feel very privileged and blessed to have Evelyn get in! Thanks to all those who helped us/gave us pointers in the application process!!

2 comments:

Shalene said...

How exciting, I know that you really wanted this for her. I hope you/she enjoy it ones she is going. Maybe when we are that age you'll have to give us pointers!

Kira said...

Congrats. I am glad you got her into a good school. I am sure that helps when sending your first off into the world.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers