Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Baby's Hiding..."


Hyrum and I have this new game we play, it goes something like this: I'll ask Hyrum where Baby Anna is, and he'll point to my tummy and say either "bebe" or "nana" - either one sounds really cute out of his mouth!! Then he will look under my shirt for Anna. When he can't find her, he says she's "hiding." "Yeah, she's hiding in my tummy," I tell him - Then he tries to peek under the other layers of clothes, still looking for Baby Anna, then finally gives up and says "hiding..."


So there you have it, Baby Anna is hiding.. I really think he has no clue what having a baby in my tummy means and how it will change his world... but it's still fun to talk to him about it and see his perspective...

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the name Anna! I'm amazed that you can already have a name picked out. Scott and I usually can't agree on one until right before we leave the hospital!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers