Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Great Pyramid


This is one of my favorites. All of the Erica's siblings were able to be in New Orleans for Christy's (her youngest sister's/sibling's) High School Graduation in May. (Yes, May, I know I'm a little behind in my blogging...) Anyway - we were all laughing sooo hard it's a miracle the pyramid didn't collapse!...and yes, I'm 7 months pregnant there - can't even tell can you?? Don't worry - it's just the angle - I assure you I was showing months before that!! =) 8 more days... (or whenever you're ready Anna...)

1 comment:

Sarah and Mike Stancliffe said...

I thought your plans were for a July baby? Come one Erica...get things moving!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers