Saturday, August 1, 2009

Meet Anna Leigh


Birth Stats:
Born - Friday, July 31 at 10:44 A.M.
Length - 20" long
Weight - 7 lbs. 7 oz.
She has dark brown hair


... and we have all just fallen in LOVE with her!!

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats!!! She is so cute and very easy to fall in love with. I can't wait to see more pics.

Sarah and Mike Stancliffe said...

Cute Cute! Love the Pink!

Kelly said...

Congrats, she is adorable!

Angela said...

I love her, too! Sign me up to watch her for you whenever!

Kira said...

She is so beautiful!! I also love the name. Anna and Leigh sound too cute together!

Cristin said...

Congratulations! She is the perfect size!

Bonnie said...

She's absolutely amazing, congratulations!

Carrie said...

so cute! She has cute little features in her face. I'm a very proud Auntie!

Shelly said...

Congrats! Beautiful!

Cari said...

She's absolutely beautiful! Congrats!!!!!

Esther said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Elisa said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Amy said...

Cute pictures!

Amy

Tim and Mary said...

So cute!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers