Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Anna - Pictures and Stories from the Hospital...


The kids burst into our hospital room with huge smiles and were soo excited to see Anna that they completely passed her up! They looked around and said "where is she?"


Don't worry they found her eventually and then they couldn't get enough of her!! They were fascinated and loved to watch her and point out every time she moved or made even the tiniest noise... Evelyn was especially observant.


They loved to take turns peeking into her little bed.


We had a sleepover at the hospital. Daddy and the kids packed a "picnic" dinner and we all had dinner together.


Daddy had the kids bring their favorite quiet toys and packed some movies so they would be entertained till bedtime. Then we did our best to make beds for everyone...


...Although Evelyn liked my bed the best. But she kept telling me: "Mom, I'm falling off!" I just had to remind her that it was my bed and it was really made for just one person - but it was fun to share it with her! ;)


I loved the boys' face here... very wide-eyed & curious about the new Baby...


I just LOVE tiny baby toes :)


And we had to explain what that thing was on Anna's tummy and why Anna didn't have a belly button yet - - if you notice, ALL 3 big kids are making sure they have a belly button!!


Everyone got a turn to hold Anna.


I love that even though I can't see Samuel's lips, I can see his smile!! SO cute!




All the kids are transitioning well and Love their new sister!


Time to put on some PINK!


Our Family...

3 comments:

Sarah and Mike Stancliffe said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever read or seen. Seriously! Congratulations, you guys are great!

LeMira said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for your cute, little family that is not so little any more.

Kathleen said...

Wonderful dialogue...the belly button segment had me in stitches - just too funny :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers