Monday, August 17, 2009

More Pictures of Baby Anna



Mommy loves fresh and clean babies! - - Anna loves getting her hair washed, she will even arch her back toward the warm water!


I love how sweet Hyrum is to Anna. Hyrum is a high-energy boy and to see him be soft and gentle to Anna is adorable - and a relief! ;)



I love watching the kids be so soft and loving to their baby sister!! Samuel tells me all the time "Mom, I Love Baby Anna!"







We've been so lucky to have my Mom, Jeffrey, and Christy here to help us and to spend time with them!! Thanks guys!!




Grandpa Stancliffe even surprised us and came into town for the weekend! We got to Cici's Pizza and imagine our surprise when we walked in and saw Grandpa getting pizza! Thanks for the fun surprise!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers