Saturday, May 10, 2008

Moments That Make Me Smile

May 10, 2008 – Today was a very fun day. We had a church activity where we played softball and had a BBQ. While Thayne played softball I watched the kids and talked with other mothers. On our way home Thayne remembered that I wanted to stop and pick some wild flowers and pulled off the road so I could! – I had totally forgotten that I was wanted to do that... After that, we went to a store where I got a new shirt to go with a skirt I wanted to wear for Mother’s Day and on our way home, Thayne suggested that I go get my hair done so that on Mother’s Day I could have a new outfit and new hairdo! What a wonderful husband!! I have been DYING to get my hair cut... It has been driving me crazy and to be able to get it done and have a new outfit - - well, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. Thanks for loving me Thayne – You are perfect for me and I Love You!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers