Sunday, May 11, 2008

Moments That Make Me Smile

May 11, 2008 - Today is Mother's Day and while I was getting ready for church, Thayne was downstairs with the kids getting breakfast ready, when I got downstairs the first thing Evelyn tells me is “Happy Mother’s Day Mom!” How sweet is that?! I had no idea she even knew it was Mother’s Day – Then a few minutes later she told me how beautiful I looked in my dress! Evelyn is very good about telling me I look beautiful and it makes me smile and warms my heart to hear her say sweet things like that...Thanks Evelyn ... I Love You!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers