Friday, November 28, 2008

Our First Family Feast


So as we were planning our Thanksgivig Dinner, we realized that this was the first time, since we've been married, that we actually had to cook a Thanksgiving Meal - Turkey, stuffing, beans, potatoes, rolls, pies, E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G... I was sure that we would forget something, but we had it all and it was wonderful!! Mostly thanks to Thayne - he was the main chef... I can't even think about touching a turkey without gagging :)



Thayne & I ate well, but the kids had mixed feelings. Samuel loved the rolls, Hyrum enjoyed just about everything, and Evelyn hardly ate at all...

Well, we can now mark a Thanksgiving Dinner off our "to do" list!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

You do better than us! We still haven't done one alone! :)

Lisa said...

Thanyne you look sooooooooooo sexy with your weight loss. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!! Your too sexy for me. Lisa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers