Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Fond Farewell


It's official! I sold my first item on Ebay! I only took me a year and a half to post it on EBay,... but that's history and so is my item!! Yipee!! Now to sell the rest of my treasures... ;) Good-bye Mummford!! We will miss you!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What did you sale?!?!? Dawson is obbessed with E-Bay so BEWARE!!!

Angela said...

I have often wondered about starting selling treasures. What are small children selling for nowadays?

Esther said...

That is a way cute picture of you Erica! I like your "moments that make you smile" posts too. Especially the Sunday School one Thayne said, that was sweet!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers