Early March 2010 - Anna can crawl! Mostly she lunges forward, but can also army crawl, and can also do almost a caterpillar looking crawl! She's so talented ;)
January 12, 2010 - Anna rolls around back to tummy to back, etc... I think she like having a little more control of her body!
January 6, 2010 - Anna can roll from her back to tummy!
December 25, 2009 - Hyrum starts potty training
May 23, 2009 - Evelyn learns to whistle!
May 21, 2009 - Evelyn is accepted into Harmony Science Academy!
February 5, 2009 - Mommy can feel the baby kicking!
September 23, 2208 - Hyrum can unlatch the child-lock on our dishwasher...AH!
September 9, 2008 - Hyrum sleeps in a toddler bed!!
August 2008 - Hyrum is starting to say more one syllable words/sounds. The other day he tried to say "Joe," "truck," and "doctor" - wierd assortment of words huh?
December 1, 2008 - We were watching PBS Kids, and in between shows, there was a lady who was getting the kids to act like different animals. One of them was a crab. The kids on TV were supposed to "crawl like a crab." Well, it didn't look like crawling to me and Samuel pointed out: "They do the potty dance!"
October 27, 2008 - While I was making lunch, Evelyn, in a hurried and panicked voice, says to me: "MOM: THE SINK IS BURNING!" Turns out that she saw the steam left over from me draining some noodles... No need to panic this time ;)
October 27, 2008 - This morning Evelyn had been singing the "Five Little Ducks" song over and over again. Then one time she paused and commented: "She sure is quacking a lot!!"
October 26, 2008 - Thayne and Samuel were sitting on the couch and Samuel said to Thayne: "Daddy you please eat me?... (he paused for a minute, and when Thayne didn't "eat" him he continued) ... I tasty!" What a clever boy!
October 26, 2008 - In Sunday School, our teacher started by asking us a question: "What makes you happy?..." Thayne quickly raised his hand and said: "My wife!" .... AWE!! So cute!! What a wonderful husband!
September 20, 2008 - I ran a few errands today with just Hyrum. When I got home, Samuel - as he's running to me keeps saying Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! - comes up to me and gives me a Big Ol' Hug and says: "Mommy, I missed you so much!" - - It's such a good feeling to know you're loved! - - Then he said: "I was whining lots..." I guess he whined when I left! It 's so wonderful that he's starting to use more complete sentences and even correct how he says words - way to go Samuel!
September 11, 2008 - Evelyn asked me: Do you know what my favortie shapes are? I told her: "No, what are they?" Evelyn said: "hearts, circles, and squares...Do you know why hearts are my favorite??" I told her I didn't...Then Evelyn said: "Because I love my family!!" Awe!! =)
September 5, 2008 - Evelyn & Samuel were eating a popscicle outside and Evelyn said: "Mmmm, mine tastes like strawberry." Then Samuel said: "Mmmm, mine tastes like... ... (he took a couple seconds to really think about it)... ...ONIONS!"
No comments:
Post a Comment