Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's a...

Thanks for all your votes! Now for the 'actual' results from the ultrasound...

4 comments:

Kira said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you all. I can't wait to hear what name you choose!

ps-we are coming in to town on Wednesday so I am hopeful we can hang out a little. I guess I will talk to you next week at church! :)

Kelly said...

Congrats, that is exciting! Do you have names picked out?

Esther said...

Yay! How exciting, 2 of each! Congratulations!

Amy said...

That's so exciting! Thanks for posting it on your blog so that we can all know.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers