Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My New Scripture Tote!!


A lady in our ward taught us how to make these Scripture Totes out of a placemat!! I was skeptical that I would be able to make it, but not only did I do it myself, I finished in one night! :) I love being crafty...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is so cute! I want to learn!! I also love being crafty!

Amy said...

These adorable! I have a friend in my ward that makes these too, but these (the ones you made) are so much cuter. You'll have to tell me what you used for it. I haven't been able to find the right kind of placemat or one that I like.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers