Saturday, June 26, 2010

Our New Addition

Yes, we have a new addition to our family. We got a piano!! We abosolutly LOVE it and I think the best part is having more music in our home.


The kids love making music. They make up songs all the time and play them for me. None of the kids can read music, but that doesn't stop them from playing.

One day we hope to be able to get myself and the kiddos into lessons... one day. For now I will enjoy all the wonderful sounds that come from our piano!

P.S. - - I LOVED the way Evelyn's hair turned out on this particular day!! French braid in the front, pulled to the back/side into a "messy bun" with a bow!!

2 comments:

eedwards said...

So glad to see you have a piano. Congratulations!

S said...

Now I feel a little sad because the cheapest gas around here is $3.09. But YAY for road trips!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers