So our wedding was just as digital cameras were coming out so all of our pictures are prints and our scanner isn't working for some reason, so these 2 pictures are pictures of pictures :)
Last year, as I was at a friends house, I saw their wedding pictures and thought, wow, they look so different than their wedding photos... when will that happen to Thayne and I... The answer - It has begun! We are growing old together and not even realizing it!!
As I flipped through our wedding pictures, everyone looks so young! I guess time flies when you're having fun, and Thayne, the past 8 years have been a blast! Love You Baby!







4 comments:
Soooo pretty! I remember your reception was awesome with all that delicious N.O. food. Remember when you were trying on wedding dresses and you had to change out of one very fast because the firemen entered the store and said there was a bomb threat? Good times!
Also, for the record, I think you both look the same!
I really love the anniversary postings and photos! So glad we got to see you all this summer.
i always remember 2002 because we had 2 weddings that year (both in "A" months) hope you had a happy celebration!
Post a Comment