Monday, August 9, 2010

Moments That Make Me Smile

During scripture study one night last week we were each taking our turn saying something we learned and for my turn I had made a comment about the Godhead. Wondering if my kids knew the three members of the Godhead, I asked them if they could name them. Evelyn and Samuel got Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and I was trying to help Hyrum with the third by saying: "Who helps us feel bad when we make a bad choice?" to which Hyrum said: Uh... Grown-ups?!" LOL. Thanks Hyrum!!

2 comments:

eedwards said...

"Grownups!!" good call. Great story!

eedwards said...

"What presents did the wise men bring to baby Jesus?"
"Diapers?"
unnamed Edwards toddler!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers