Monday, August 23, 2010

Moments That Make Me Smile

So Samuel, Hyrum, and I were sitting around the table having a snack when Samuel tells Hyrum: "Santa gave us lots of presents instead of coal, because he FORGOT we were NAUGHTY!!" I had to laugh!! Don't really know where that came from. We weren't talking about Christmas and the last thing they did before snack was play Mario... Oh, well. Samuel, I love you, you are so clever to make such an observation!

Also wanted to share a random fact with y'all. The other day I was emptying the dishwasher (it was a full load) and as I put the silverware away I noticed that out of all the silverware in the dishwasher, there was only ONE spoon. How random...

1 comment:

eedwards said...

Thank goodness Santa forgot! Hilarious!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers