So after I go shopping, I won't lie, it takes me a while to get my stockpile put away. As you will soon see, I sometimes buy lots of an item (because it's such a great deal) and then we have a 'stash' that will last us a while...
Well, Anna found my soup 'stash' and apparently thought that they made great towers:
I was amazed that she could stack the cans upside down and right side up... These cans have the rounded-bottom for nicer stacking... Had she known that she probably could have built it a couple cans taller! She also could have built it taller if she weren't sitting on have the stash!
I think she has a real talent here. I mean look at her focus and technique. She stacks with one hand and has the other out for balance (and catching any cans that may fall).
If you look close, she's got a little smirk in this one... I would smile too, if I had built such a great tower :)
Hyrum also likes to build towers with cans, although, he usually builds towers in the shopping cart as I'm putting the cans in... I have to turn the cart very carefully sometimes or I topple his tower.







2 comments:
sooo cute to use soup cans for towers. hope none of them fell on her cute little toes!
Who needs toys? haha xoxo
Post a Comment