Monday, March 21, 2011

Living on the Edge...

So over spring break Thayne had the idea for us to go camping.


I am not so into camping, but I knew the kids would love it (especially Evelyn, since she never gets to go on the Father/Son camp outs) so I went along with the idea. I think Anna and I were on the same page... Actually, she had a lot of fun and slept fairly well...


We made s'mores and slept under a beautiful sky - it was a clear night with almost a full moon).


We also brought along our favorite comforts of home... the kids brought pillows, blankies, and a 'lovie' and, yeah, I brought 3 pillows :)


Thayne brought a dvd player so we could watch a movie!! Yeah, we were roughin' it!!


Here's your proof that I really was there...

Did I mention that our campsite was our BACKYARD??


That made it conveniant to go potty or go get another treat, or get jammies on, or brush teeth... Yeah. Living dangerously! ;)

1 comment:

eedwards said...

Yay! Tell us when you are coming and we will put up the tipi in the back yard for a real treat!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers