Thursday, March 10, 2011

Perspective (Summer 2010)

Last summer, Evelyn had been reading a book and asked me what the word "dnos" was. Evelyn is a pretty good reader, so I was surprised she didn't know a word in this book - it was one of those thick board "baby books." So I take the book to examine it and sure enough there is the word dnos - What is "dnos??"


Then I look at the other side of the page and get it...


We were reading the book upside-down! :D dnos is soup!

1 comment:

Sarah and Mike Stancliffe said...

THAT is awesome! Best case of upside down word I have ever seen. Every letter looks exactly right.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers