This is Evelyn's Left hand. I spelled BOO and drew a ghost!
This is Evelyn's Right hand. I drew a little Frankenstein!
These are my toes with Frankensteins on my big toes!
These are my toes. Can you guess what animal print it is? I asked Thayne and he couldn't get past the awesome blue and pink colors. He kept telling me that no animals were blue... *ugh* I was feeling really happy with my work till that... It's leopard print, although I would accept any wild cat that has spots as a correct answer - even I get the spot patterns confused!
These are my first attempt at zebra toes... I L-O-V-E how they turned out! Thayne, again, had problems with the pink instead of white... :(
This is how my hand looked for a while. I learned so many techniques and wanted to try them all so my fingers all got a different look. My favorite is the half fushia, half zebra!!
This all started this summer when I got my first pedicure (Thanks Angie!).
I had the lady paint a flower on my toes, and after seeing her paint it, I thought - I can do that! and off I went!! I learned all these and more from tutorials You Tube! I have had so much fun learning how to paint my nails!
Speaking of nails... Look at Anna's finger... She hurt it way back in June and this is how it looked in late August just before it got better. It was the weirdest thing... Since it was black for like 2.5 months, I thought it would eventually fall off, but then it got like a hole in it and it changed from black to red to normal within a couple days. Weird. But 'm glad it's better!







1 comment:
you just do more and more things! the nails are sooo cute and i'll bet you didn't have to coax evelyn!!
Post a Comment