Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had our Ward Halloween Party last night, so we all dressed up as (drumroll please...) a family of Gnomes! Here is our group picture!! The boys are really hard to tell apart with the hats and beards! Thayne and I had a hard time getting through doorways - I kept forgetting to duck and would get fake spiderwebs stuck to my hat!


We had a lot of fun. Some of our favorite activities at the party were: pumpkin racing, pumpkin roll, the (cup)cake walk, donut on a string, and of course the trunk or treat!

P.S. Anna saw our group picture and copied me when I said "cute gnomes", or, in her words, "ah, toot momes!"

3 comments:

S said...

This is awesome! Especially the beards! Weren't Michael and Sarah gnomes one year, too?

tfc5 said...

I remember we talked about that this summer, that was actually my inspiration for our costumes! I am not sure if Michael and Sarah were gnomes - - if you guys are reading this, were you? Thanks for the great idea!

Nataliehlambert said...

Erica long time no talk. We are looking at some jobs down in the Fort Worth area at Lockheed and Martin and I think I remembered Thayne worked there. Ben is wanting to talk to him if he does about whether he likes it there. If you could email me that would be great. I hope you all are doing awesome.

Natalie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers