Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween Lanterns

I know. So I haven't posted in forever, and I have much to catch up on, but for now, this is all I have to show - my latest project I have been working on:


Halloween Lanterns!! I am also happy to report that broke out the Halloween decor and have decorated the house for Halloween! Why is this a big deal you may ask? I didn't decorate for Spring, Easter, or any of the Patriotic Summer Holidays, because we were painting various rooms of our home. NO, it's not done, but I couldn't stand the bare walls anymore!!

Hooray for holidays and decorations!

1 comment:

eedwards said...

Really awesome lanterns!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers