Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Hunt

While the kids loved coloring the eggs, I think they loved finding them even more... Hyrum sure got the hang of it fast! Something about kids and candy - it's love at first bite!







2 comments:

Elisa said...

You're kids are so cute! We didn't get to dying eggs this year but maybe we'll try for next because that looks like a lot of fun!

BunchesofBradys said...

I didn't even know you had a blog until mom told.
THanks alot!
If you want to take a look at ours it is:
bunchesofbradys.blogspot
I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter.
Carrie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers