Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stinkin' Mystery

So last Wednesday I drove Thayne's car to a girls' night out party and left him my car in case he needed to take the kids somewhere. I noticed a terrible smell when I first got in his car - it reminded me of a dirty diaper that was like a week old. When I got home, I went out to his car and sprayed Fabreeze all over his seats...his car is older, so I thought maybe it just needs some "freshening".
I didn't think anything more about it till yesterday. Thayne had been running errands in his car and when he got back, I smelled that smell again. I asked him if he had left a dirty diaper in the car - "I don't think so..." SO he started cleaning out his car and he found the culprit - a pack of (once frozen) breakfast sausages that had fallen out of their bag. We traced that purchase back to February 29th - - a month ago!! After a thorough cleaning and air freshener, we hope that the smell will now go away!

3 comments:

LeMira said...

Ewww! At least you figured out the smell and you know it isn't your husband! (just kidding)

Elisa said...

Ah gross! I'm glad that you found the culprit.

BunchesofBradys said...

ha ha ha I can't stop laughing. At first, I just thought you were going to say that Thayne just plain stunk. I would've had to agree...come on..I had to live with him and when I was little, I thought he did stink..I now realize it's just a boy smell. Anyway, I'm glad he doesn't smell and that you found the mystery.
-Carrie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers