Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Kids playing in what was left of the snow

So, by the time I got the kids dressed and ready a lot of the snow was melting...but of course they thought it was fun anyway. Evelyn liked to throw snowballs and discovered ice in the wagon!


Samuel liked to tell me the snow was white and also loved smashing the thin sheets of ice Evelyn found.


Hyrum had mixed emotions...he loved to touch the ice - but only for a second, then he would start crying. I think he liked the thought of playing with the ice, but not the coldness!

1 comment:

LeMira said...

I must say that I'm ready for it to be warm all of the time here. Too much snow for my taste.
You're kids are too cute!

By the way, we've started using a new blog, mattandlemira.blogspot.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers