Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Moments That Make Me Smile

April 2008 - I don't know really how this started, but occasionally, I'll break out in song, my favorite is all of 3 words long. It's usually when I'm trying to get Hyrum's attention I'll sing: "Oh, Baby, Baby." When Evelyn and Samuel hear those words they then echo the words. Samuel's version of the song is the most entertaining. It sounds something like "O, Bebe." Although he's got a remix version too which sounds something like: "Oh-whoa-whoa, Bebe." Really it doesn't matter who starts it, but after someone says "Oh, baby baby" everyone else chimes in!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers