So we went out to McDonalds this week and I grabbed a big handful of ketchup packets, but halfway through our meal we had to go get another big handful...seeing all those packets made me curious - just how much ketchup did we use? - - - 23 packets! I used to keep the extra ketchup packets we grabbed and put them in our pantry for "food storage," but if we need 23 packets per meal we're in trouble!
3 comments:
Oh that's hilarious! My kids and I are also big fans of ketchup. When I'm eating a chicken burger, after each bite I have to dip the chicken sandwich into more ketchup and I have already covered the top of the chicken with ketchup too.
That's funny! You better get your ketchup food storage at Costco, instead of McDonalds.
LOL! that last comment was funny!
That is a lot of ketchup. You probably think John and I are weird. We don't like ketchup. Yes, that means we don't even have a bottle in our fridge. I usually grab a few packets as well when we go to fast food, but ours isn't for storage..ours is for when we have friends come over to eat and need some.
Post a Comment