Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bunny Bandits


Earlier in the summer we had one tomato that was almost ripe and I went outside to pick it, and it was gone! I thought maybe Thayne beat me to it, but he said he hadn't picked it... so, we think it was a bunny. We have wild bunnies that come into our yard all the time. Whenever we see them we chase them off, but apparently, we're not scary enough.

Right now we have 2 cherry tomatoes that are almost ready to be picked. We're not sure why we aren't getting more fruit off these plants, but I am excited about the late afternoon snack those 2 tomoatoes will provide in a day or two... Barring any further attacks from the bunny bandits.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so jealous. My favirite treat in the summer is a tomato straight from the vine. OK I do wash it first, but YUMMY!!! Enjoy!!!!

LeMira said...

Hmm . . . do you think bunny bandits can reach corn? When we went to pick our corn the other day, we noticed at least 5 ears missing. Maybe it was the bunny bandits; then again, maybe it was just some neighbors dressed in bunny suits that call themselves the bunny bandits. I just don't know.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers