So for the last week, everyone has been sick except Thayne. All the kids have thrown up and I have felt nauseous (probably from cleaning up throw-up!)... anyway Evelyn and Samuel have been fine for a couple days. Hyrum and Mom are still getting better. I thought Hyrum was better till we went to church... We made it through Sacrament Meeting with no problems. Then it’s time to start Sunday school and just as the class is getting started, Hyrum throws-up all over me... This is not some little spit-up. We are talking nasty, smelly, chunky vomit. Seconds after this happens I hear: “and then Brother Clark will give the opening prayer...as soon as he cleans the chunks off his suit!” Yeah. Nasty. So I took Hyrum home and we took a nap.
At dinner, Samuel was whining about eating his food, so I thought I would tell him about the yummy cookies I was going to make. I thought it would give him some motivation to eat his dinner. So I get out the cookie dough to start making them, and Samuel is still not eating, so I ask Thayne if he will help Samuel eat his dinner. Thayne responded: “No, last time I helped him, he threw-up!” I had to laugh. It was true. Two nights ago, Thayne had barely put any food in Samuel’s mouth and Samuel threw up all over the table. Although, miraculously, most of it ended up on his plate! Anyway – so I’m making the cookies, and I look over and Thayne had just given Samuel a bite of food and - - - Samuel throws up all over the table!!! Thayne and I just looked at each other and laughed! Well, I guess Samuel isn’t better after all. :(
Pippa Says
2 weeks ago







4 comments:
I hope that you are on the mend. I do not do well with throw up so I can only imagine the week you had.
Ugh, so sorry you are dealing with the nasties. It is never fun cleaning up vomit, no matter whose it is.
oh gross! I know how that feels, and I'm glad you both could laugh about it, laughing definitely helps.
Sorry to hear you are sick. What cute kids.
Robyn
Recritique.com
Restaurant Coupons, Freebies and More.
Post a Comment