(A pretty CRUCIAL rule if you ask me!) ;)
1. Kitchen Sink
Yeah, this is our sink. I love the faucet. It detached and become like a sprayer. It's pretty awesome.
2. Self Portrait
Do these ever turn out well?? Hmm, at least you can see the cute rooster and barn behind me!
3. What are the kids doing - right now
My kids are eating dinner. Hyrum is wearing more of it than he ate, but that's how it is a lot of the time.
4. Closet
This is our "linen closet." Many of you may know that I've really enjoyed couponing lately. This closet brings me great joy as I have gotten awesome deals on these brand name products! It's nice to know that if I run out of toothpaste, toilet paper, body wash, deodorant, etc... I no longer have to make an emergency run to Wal-Mart, I can go to my closet... Hooray for stock-piling!
5. Favorite Room
Today my favorite room is our living room...technically it's a formal dining room, but why we would eat over carpet is a puzzle to me. Not to mention we only have one table. Anyway, I really like our family pictures in this room. Another note, these are our "new" couches - - I like that they match our picture frames. :)
6. Fridge
Yes, we have LOTS of leftovers, but I didn't want to eat leftovers tonight... I guess we'll have them tomorrow night. Also notice we have lots of eggs... Thanks to Albertsons, we got them for $.99 a dozen!! Hooray for good deals!
7. Bathroom
This is our half-bath downstairs. I LOVE IT! Especailly since we have a 2-story house, it's very convenient to have a bathroom downstairs!
8. Laundry Room
I love our laundry room. In Idaho, we had to walk through our laundry room to get to the garage. Here, it has it's own room - out of the walkway!
9. Favorite shoes
I got these shoes just before Mother's Day. They go perfectly with two outfits! I like having a fun pair of shoes that aren't black, brown, or navy (it's been a while).
10. Dream Vacation

Not really sure where my dream vacation would be. I think the knee-jerk reaction would be Hawaii, but in reality, swimming is not really for me - at all... the thought of fish biting me or worse - a shark - just doesn't appeal to me. So maybe somewhere like Ireland - green, hills, mountains, ...is Ireland like that?? I'll let you know someday if we get there! ...and if you're wondering, I didn't take this picture!
Alright, now I tag Carrie, Shalene, and Paula! Have fun!!







2 comments:
Erica!! What a fun post that was! Do you remember me!? We hung out in an unfamiliar Logan while our hubbies were in Priesthood session forever ago? And now that unfamiliar Logan is all too VERY familiar for me, haha! Thayne sent Danny an email (which I'm sure it will take him forever to respond to) but he sent your blog too and well, you know, I'm a blog freak. :) But it's SO good to see your cute family! I can't believe you guys have 3 kids and they're SO stinkin' adorable! Anyway, I'm sure I'll check in often and I just might have to steal this tag idea when I'm in need of fun blog material, haha. :) Stop by anytime at our page! http://thegunnellbunch.blogspot.com/
P.S. *LOVE* those shoes!!!
I LOVE your stockpile. It is more impressive than mine. I am a little jealous.
Post a Comment