Saturday, September 20, 2008

Always Check the Pockets...

So I'm not sure what other people find when they check the pockets of pants before doing laundry - or anytime for that matter, but I couldn't believe what I found in Samuel's pockets...

This is what I found in the middle of the day - his pants looked bulky and so I went to see what was in them and I just kept pulling things out! It was like his pockets were really Mary Poppins' bag!



Later that night, when he took his clothes off to take a bath, I found this:



Now it's your turn, I'd love to hear what crazy things you've found in your children's (or spouse's) pockets!

4 comments:

LeMira said...

I'll bet you thought, "Where did he get one hundred dollars?" and then you remembered that you really weren't that lucky. No, really, I probably would have done a double take if it had been my kid's pockets -- who doesn't want a free one hundred dollar bill?!

Lisa said...

Check out my blog so see my recent post of Lex's pockets. But I do think that Samuel wins this round.

Cristin said...

Your picture of what you found is suprisingly CLEAN. I always find tons of kleenex, pennies, old bandaids... it's pretty gross!

Kimberly King said...

While my children's pockets are usually empty, it's my large pyrex measuring cup that gets filled with their treasures on a regular basis: cars, my spices, toy animals. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers