Saturday, September 20, 2008

Moments That Make Me Smile

September 20, 2008 - I ran a few errands today with just Hyrum. When I got home, Samuel - as he's running to me keeps saying Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! - comes up to me and gives me a Big Ol' Hug and says: "Mommy, I missed you so much!" - - It's such a good feeling to know you're loved! - - Then he said: "I was whining lots..." I guess he whined when I left! It 's so wonderful that he's starting to use more complete sentences and even correct how he says words - way to go Samuel!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers