Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween Cont.

DISCLAIMER - In a couple days I'll move this post to be with my first Halloween post, I just wanted to give you faithful readers a chance to see my addition to that first post...


How could I forget this cute picture of my Hubby and Me?! It's not very often we get a picture of just us anymore... Love you Baby!!


Can any of you guess what Thayne dressed up as?? Here's a close up of it... Any guesses?...


If you didn't get it, I didn't either - He was a "Cereal Killer"!! When he told me I just about died laughing! And I have to add that he thought of this just minutes before we left for the Ward Party! Very Clever, Husband!

1 comment:

Team Bracken said...

That is the FUNNIEST thing I've read all day! What a clever idea!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers