Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Storybook Parade


Evelyn had her first big project due the end of October. She had to read a book, identify the setting and the beginning, middle, and end of the book. Then she had to draw pictures of the beginning, middle, and end. She also had to present the story to her class, and dress up like the main character! She chose the "Enchanted Tales" book and dressed up like Princess Aurora.


The kids also had a parade where they walked through the halls in their costumes and with their books. Luck for me, someone took pictures, however, I had no clue that parents/families were allowed to watch the parade, so we missed it :( I guess I'm still learning...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers