Hyrum has really started to do well with speaking. He is now speaking in more complete sentences and is constantly adding words to his vocabulary. My favorites are:
"Paculator" - Calculator
"Puppy" - Boppy (nursing pillow)
"Wi-en" (pronounced Why-en) - Lion
"Tack" - Track
"Nana" - Anna
"Namuel" - Samuel
"Evwhen" - Evelyn
"Krissy" - Christy
"Ma ma" - Grandma
"Pa pa" - Grandpa
"Unco Jeffy" - Unlce Jeffrey
"Paw-wa" - Paula
"Pop-Born" - Popcorn
"Brumpy" - Grumpy
"Inside" - Outside
Here are some other cute things about Hyrum:
When I put him in bed I always tell him I love him and then shut the door a little bit, and leave. But before I get 2 steps from his door, he'll yell: "MOM! MOM! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!..." and he'll keep yelling it till he hears me respond. It's a little strange, and yet a nice change, to hear someone yell something nice to you!
And, just like in the picture, he always seems to have his tongue sticking out when he's playing. It reminds me of my brothers when they play video games...
Hyrum is a bottomless pit. The other night I made Tuna Casserole, and he had 4 servings!! He is definitely not picky about what he eats - - he LOVES veggies too!
Hyrum is a wonderful Big Brother to Anna. Before Anna was born I didn't know Hyrum could be so sweet and gentle. He has shown a new side of himself.
Hyrum is also good at sharing - most of the time. My other children will horde toys that are in high demand, but Hyrum will take a short turn and then give the toy to someone else!







No comments:
Post a Comment