Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Surprise Breakfast Guest...


It was early in the morning - on FRIDAY the 13th, I might add - I wanted a drink with my breakfast, and THIS is what I saw as I peered into my cup!! Good thing I didn't pour a drink and take a sip! EWWW.

P.S. to Grandma Stancliffe (Hey, at least he wasn't in my ice cream.) ;)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

you may find this hard to believe, but i think i hate flies more than roaches now! i can't believe i ate the cookies and cream ice cream knowing that a fly may have been in it!! ewwww!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers