Saturday, October 31, 2009

Samuel's Prayer Routine


So about a month ago, Samuel had started his night-time prayer when all of the sudden he stopped and said: "Wait Mom! I forgot to do this." He proceeded to rub his eyes, almost in a 'pinching-like' motion. Then he started again, and stopped again because he "forgot to do it 2 times." I noticed that he always did this during his prayers - I thought it was just his way of making sure his eyes were closed during prayer - but I didn't know that he was purposefully doing that 2 times before he said prayers! A little obsessive compulsive, perhaps, but cute!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers