Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm Officially an Official Texan


Why am I just now official? We have lived here for almost 2 years. We own a home here. Our cars are registered here. I have lived in Texas on 4 different occasions - including being born here! "What makes it officially, official now?" you ask. Because after almost 2 hours in line at the DMV and 6 weeks of waiting for it to come in the mail, I FINALLY got my Texas Driver's License!

I feel like I should celebrate or something. I know - - - Sing with me: The stars at night are big and bright . . . Deep in the Heart of Texas!! Ye-Haw!

1 comment:

Angela said...

It makes me feel sooooo much better to hear this because I have yet to get my TX driver's license, even after a police officer kindly asked me to do it! My license expires in Dec so I guess I'll be doing it before then. 2 hours?????

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers