Monday, October 5, 2009

Who's Who?


Last week, September 27th, Anna was blessed. She wore the same dress that Evelyn wore and I have to say WOW they look alike!! Just for fun I won't tell who is who... I'd like to have you guess!! Leave a comment and tell me which picture is Evelyn and which is Anna :)

5 comments:

S said...

I think the picture on top is Evelyn...

LeMira said...

I, too, think that the top one is Evelyn.

Team Bracken said...

I think the one on top is Anna.

Sarah and Mike Stancliffe said...

Top is very much so obviously Evelyn.

Clark Family said...

Hyrum, & Samuel both guess that the bottom picture is Evelyn, and the top picture is Anna.

Daddy & Evelyn guess the top one is Evelyn and the bottom one is Anna.

Mommy is exempt from guessing since she made up this game :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers