Thursday, October 1, 2009

Evelyn's First Day of School


Evelyn's first day of school was August 24th. She was very brave and didn't cry, although I think that she and I both had our moments when we could have cried.


Having been in Kindergarten for just over a month, she is doing wonderful. She can't stop talking about all the fun things she's learning and doing. Her favorite day is Thursday because they get to go to the computer lab, art class, and recess!! Could life get any better?!

In one assessment test her teacher gave her, Evelyn read at a 2nd Grade level!! She is in Gifted/Talented (GT) Reading and is doing so well in there, her teacher would like to move her into 1st Grade Reading!! - - Way to go Evelyn!!

1 comment:

eedwards said...

So cute. I love when you have something new on your blog! Glad to see you and Evelyn, instead of the rat, when I check!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers