Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"SEW" what have I been up to??

Funny you should ask... I've been working on several different sewing projects. I made my sister a pair of pajama pants to match her quilt she made this summer!!



Last Christmas I made these quilts for Evelyn, Samuel, and Hyrum (Samuel and Hyrum's match!):




So I had to make a quilt for Anna. I just finished it last week!!



I have a couple other projects I'm working on, but as they are atill surprises, I cannot share them yet... Maybe after Christmas!!

5 comments:

S said...

The quilts are great! I especially love Anna's!

OneSharpMom said...

What cute quilts! You have been busy. Where did you learn to make quilts?

Kathleen said...

anna's quilt is sooo cute! love them all! and you!

Clark Family said...

Charlene, I learned to quilt from my cousins' wife. She lives a couple blocks from us! She offered to teach me last year and I'm glad I didn't pass up the chance!!

OneSharpMom said...

That's neat. Nathan's mom is very good at quilting, so she taught me a little. Your quilts are fantistic and it's cool you live close enough to learn from her. You have a neat little family!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers