Sunday, December 13, 2009

Adventures of Samuel in Preschool


Samuel has been in a Preschool CoOp since September. Here's a quick rundown of how it works... there are 5 Moms and 5 kids... the Moms each take turns teaching all 5 kids at their house. This year, all the other Moms (and thus their kids) are in a different ward - so he didn't know anyone!

On his first day, I walked him to the door, said goodbye andhe started to walk in, stopped, turned and said: "Mom!" I knew this would happen, he was going to have a meltdown...

He continues: "Bye Mom!!" and walked right in! Boy did he have me fooled!

Last week Preschool was at our home. When it is, I make a point to treat Hyrum like the Preschoolers. So as I was making Samuel's lunch and putting it in his lunchbox, I told Hyrum to go get his Monkey Lunchbox - Here's what he brought me:


...A monkey in a Box!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers